Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Quality Management (MGT 424)
Due Date: 14/01/2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Quality Management Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT 424 Student’s ID Number:
Semester: Second CRN:22932
Academic Year: 2022/23
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr. Asif Hasan
Students’ Grade: /Out of 15 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Use quality improvement tools and practices for continuous improvement to achieve the organizational change and transformation. (2.2)
2. Implement quality improvement efforts using teams for organizational assessment and quality audits. (3.1)
•Instructions to search the article:
Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library. After your login with your student ID, search for the following article:
CUSTOMER-FOCUSED ENVIRONMENT: ORGANIZATIONS MUST EXTEND THEIR DEFINITION OF CUSTOMERS.
In this article, the author discusses the different definition of customers either internal or external and how satisfying all customers’ needs helps the organization in term of accomplishing its quality objectives. Read the article, and answer the following questions:
1. In your own words, summarize the article. ( 150 – 200 words ) ( 5 marks )
2. To which extent do you agree or disagree with the author point of view “that internal customers’ needs are important as externals to create a true quality environment” and Why? ( 150 – 200 words ) ( 5 marks )
3. Discuss the tools needed to operate within the new environment as indicated by the author. ( 100 – 150 words ) ( 5 mark )
3. Answer-More Assessment Samples: s the director for a 200 bed facility »According to the model of unpleasant symptoms