Use Chapter 38: the Importance of Seeking True Knowledge and Chapter 39: The Knowledge Received Through God’s Word and write a reflection paper regarding your thoughts, meaningful ideas, feelings, and/or reactions, and the application of these to nursing practice or your own spiritual growth and self-care.
1. Paper is typed in at least 4 pages, double spaced and turned in on time via D2L or email to your professor, with coversheet title page in APA format; thoughtful, suitable title 10 Points
2. Introductory paragraph is attention-getting
3. Spelling, grammar, mechanics, and usage are correct throughout paper 10 Points
4. Answers all questions and thoughts are expressed in a coherent and logical manner. 20 Points
5. Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge, and understanding of the disease process and reflecting the role of prayer, region and culture influence on healing on the disease process. . 20 Points Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful, demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of the disease process and reflecting the role of prayer, region, and culture in disease healing. Twenty points
6. The concluding paragraph summarizes information, reiterates ideas and opinions, and leaves the reader with a call to action or something significant to remember. ten points
6. Concluding paragraph sums up information, reiterates ideas and opinions, and leaves reader with a call to action or something meaningful to remember 10 Points
7. Pertinent reference sources are skillfully woven throughout paper without overuse of quotations but, rather, attempt to paraphrase 10 Points
8. References are properly cited in APA format with no plagiarism. 5 Points
9. At least 3 references are cited in paper, including a reference from current class assigned chapter readings chapter in White, Anatomy & Physiology, and pathophysiology text and one journal article of your own choice. 5 Points
Total 100 Possible Points Actual Points =
White, E. G. (2011). The Ministry of healing. Guildford, UK: White Crow Books.
APA format reference that you may use for free: