DETAILED REQUIREMENTS OF ASSESSMENT TASK
This is an individual assignment.
TITLE: Reflective Writing
TASK: You are required to present a reflective writing on one (1) of the following two (2) topics:
1) Reflect on an incident you have involved in or witnessed in a work environment in the past. What should have been done differently drawing on Organisational Behaviour theories and concepts?
2) How has the learning of Organisational Behaviour impacted on your thinking, behaviour and approaches both as an individual and as a team member?
FORMAT: flexible (structured or unstructured) and personalized writing
The purpose of this Assessment Task is two-fold. It provides an opportunity:
· for students to reflect on (think about and understand) their learning experiences, and
· for facilitators to monitor students’ progress through their reflections.
This is not entirely a purely academic research task. Your personal experience and understanding should be your primary resource. However, it should not be just a private journal entry. Do not use it to thoughtlessly share how much you are enjoying the assessment tasks, or to tell others how ‘nice’ everyone and everything is. On the other hand, it should not contain a series of complaints with a lot of meaningless emotional language. These are the recommended skills you will use in your entire life, you are both a participant and an observer. It is acceptable, even necessary, to write about yourself, your realizations, and your feelings. Where appropriate, you should include theories that support your statements and reflections.
MARKING CRITERIA: The aim of this Assessment Task is not merely to develop reflective skills in students. Some general criteria that can be used to indicate adequacy include:
· Clarity and observation in presentation of events or issues
· Depth and detail of reflective accounts
· Evidence of a deep understanding of the subject matter
· Evidence of critical thinking
· Evidence of speculation
· Honesty of self-assessment
· Method of presentation
· Questions that arise from the reflective processes and which require further reflectionMore Assessment Samples: Case Management Assignment 1 WRITTEN QUESTIONS »ASSESSMENT TASK 3, SEMESTER 1, 2018 Essay Question: Commercial Contracts