Using the case study provided, you have been asked to clarify the current status and strategic directions of the organization, and evaluate their previous marketing activities.
- Develop a written statement that:
- describes the mission, purpose, vision, and values of the organization
- identifies strategic directions and targets for the organization.
You are required to meet with the CEO (your assessor) and confirm that you have correctly described the strategic directions for the organization. After receiving confirmation, you need to complete an organizational review:
- Complete a situational analysis (including a PEST analysis) for the organization.
- Identify legal and ethical requirements for the organization to address sustainability issues.
- Describe the impact of the organizational strategic direction on current marketing activities.
- Analyze current key products or services and major markets for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of previous marketing undertakings, including:
- performance against established objectives (including profitability)
- critical success factors
- areas for improvement and lessons learned.
You will be assessed against the performance objectives mentioned in this assessment task. Before you submit your work to Assessor, check to include the following:
- a written statement describing the organization (step 1)
- a brief written summary of the meeting with your CEO (your assessor)
- a written organizational review (steps 2–6)
(word limit of 1,500 words)
Your assessor will be looking for evidence of:
- your understanding of organizational objectives
- understanding and analysis of current marketing activities in relation to the organization’s strategic direction. Get Marketing homework help
More Assessment Samples:
NUR251 Assessment 1 »ASSESSMENT BRIEF I MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS essay