MYOB is a leading provider of business management solutions for small to medium size organisations in areas including accounting, payroll, job management and financial reporting.
Codecom, with Melbourne and Queensland offices, covers a broad range of telco services for companies of all sizes. Whether it’s a commercial installation or creating connectivity solutions, Codecom covers everything from “hands-on” installation to back-end equipment and accessories supply 1.
addressing the following tasks:
1. Outline the specific functions provided by MYOB software.
2. Discuss the problems of using a manual accounting system.
3. Outline the benefits of using an online accounting software tool.
4. Discuss three (3) specific economic transactions that would take place at Codecom, detail how MYOB would be used and useful.
5. Discuss any limitations or risks that Codecom may face in the implementation of MYOB. Style and Format
• This assessment task must be word processed, in size 12 Times New Roman font using doubleline spacing with a left margin of 2cm.
• Include a signed cover sheet on the front of your essay.
• The Faculty of Business uses the Harvard method of referencing.
In researching and writing your report, you can use the Faculty computers on Level 2 in Building 40 on Wollongong campus, and on Levels 9 and 18 in the Sydney campus – both which have MYOB installed for student use.
Marks will be awarded for correct answers, information in report-style format and addressed to the target audience, and grammar. Marks for reports submitted by the due date will be made available via SOLS within two weeks. Get >Accounting homework help